- Are you in the Southampton area?
- Are you looking to sell your car?
- Do you want to get more money for your car?
- Do you want a hassle-free selling process?
Why don’t you let us sell your car for you through our Sale or Return (SOR) Service?
At E&J Jarvis we offer a Sale or Return service to Southampton and the surrounding area. We have a high percentage hit rate of achieving a sale on the customer’s behalf.
What does Sale or return mean? Sale or Return (SOR) is an agreement between you (the client) and us (the seller), in which you commission us, E&J Jarvis, to sell your vehicle on your behalf.
Selling cars can cause a lot of stress. Not only do you have the hassle of advertising the car, strangers coming to your doorstep and then having to negotiate the deal for the sale, but it can take a long time for you to sell it. So, leave it to the Friendly Professionals at E&J Jarvis.
- Maximum car exposure, we receive thousands of website visits; we will advertise your car on leading advertising platforms; we will put your car out on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube; you will also get access to our client database - so we may already have a buyer for your car.
- Access to our facilities, including our workshop for any servicing & mot needs and detailing - we will get your car looking great again and ready to go on sale.
- We will handle all paperwork. We will handle all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
- Professional photos and videos. Our stunning photos and videos will make your car stand out from all others.
- We can offer prospective buyers finance. Around 71% of car buyers want to finance their car purchases.
- We offer prospective buyers peace of mind as every car we sell here goes through a thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) and we can offer the car with a warranty.
- We can accept part exchange in some cases.
- Our transparent and honest approach means no hidden fees, you will know exactly what you are going to get back and we will keep you informed of any offers. The ultimate decision to sell is always yours. We will prioritise your interests.
- Contact us with your details and the vehicle details, including the registration number, mileage, exterior and interior colour, what service history it has, and what condition the car is in.
- We will look at the details and if we feel that it would fit into our stocking plan, we will contact you (please allow 24-48 hours for us to get back).
- We will then share with you our knowledge of the car market and tell you what a fair and realistic price you can expect. We will tell you what we think we can return to you and what sort of timeframe we can do this in.
- Then you bring us the car, and we inspect it to make sure it meets our criteria, if there is anything needed to be done, we will agree on a cost for preparation services and deduct it from the final sale total if we sell the car.
- Leave your vehicle with us and we will prepare it to forecourt standards. Your car will sit amongst our stock as if it were one of our own. It is a secure facility so no need to worry.
- When we sell the vehicle, we will deal with all the paperwork, transfer of ownership, cancelling of road tax etc. We will then transfer the money to you.
Cars we are interested in must be less than 7 years old and have less than 70,000 miles on the clock. However, classic and other models will be considered. Please note that on rare occasions we do have to hand the cars back if we cannot agree to a lower return price and a longer timeframe to enable the car to sell. Please contact us to discuss the Sale or Return process and what we can do to help you sell your car by phoning us or filling out the enquiry form below.
** Please ask for the full terms and conditions **